01353 720532
telephone us
email us
follow us on twitter

We have our own in house EPC assessor.

What is an Energy Performance Certificate?

By law, all buildings that have been newly built, sold or rented out need an Energy Performance Certificate.

Likewise, if you're buying or renting a property, you need to make sure you look at the Energy Performance Certificate.

The EPC, which is valid for 10 years, will give you an idea of how expensive the property will be to run, in terms of your gas and electricity bills.

It's good to know as much as possible about your new home's energy efficiency before you move in - it will give you a good idea the amount of money you might need to spend on the house in future, whether it's on energy-efficient measures or on your energy bills.

Call to book your EPC £59.00.

Policy Bee Property Redress Schme Deposit Protection Scheme Rightmove Zoopla