13' 11'' x 14' 10'' (4.25m x 4.52m)
Carpet, Window, Fireplace With Oak Mantel, Radiator, Stairs to First Floor. Door to:
9' 7'' x 10' 11'' (2.92m x 3.34m)
Carpet, Radiator, Window to Front Elevation.
Kitchen Breakfast Room
8' 9'' x 16' 3'' (2.66m x 4.96m)
Range of Upper & Lower Units, Wooden Flooring, Range Cooker & Hood, Space for Dishwasher & Large Fridge Freezer, Breakfast Bar, Window to Rear.
10' 10'' x 7' 7'' (3.31m x 2.31m)
Laminate Flooring, Space for Various Appliances, Upper & Lower Level Units, Door to Garden.
Wooden Flooring, W/C, Wall Hung Basin, Radiator.
10' 11'' x 16' 2'' (3.33m x 4.94m)
Large Master Bedroom, Carpet, Radiator, Door to En-Suite.
6' 8'' x 5' 11'' (2.04m x 1.80m)
Shower, W/C, Pedestal Basin.
9' 8'' x 9' 2'' (2.94m x 2.79m)
Carpet, Radiator, Window to Rear, Built-In Wardrobes.
6' 10'' x 10' 11'' (2.09m x 3.32m)
Carpet, Radiator, Window, Built-In Sliding Wardrobes.
7' 11'' x 7' 9'' (2.42m x 2.35m)
Carpet, Radiator, Window.
5' 10'' x 7' 5'' (1.79m x 2.26m)
Bath, Tiled, Power Shower Over, Built-In Corner Vanity With W/C & Basin.
Rear Enclosed Garden
Immaculate with Astro Turf Lawn, Patio Area & Side Gate.
Laid To Lawn With Shrub Border & Path To Front Door.
Soham, with its rich and varied history, is located in an attractive rural setting with views toward far horizons across low-lying countryside, which provides vast sky-scapes of ever changing patterns and tints.
The property is ideally located in this picturesque town, providing easy access to the centre of the town itself as well as to the main road which bypasses Soham taking traffic to Ely, just 7.5 miles away, or south to the university town of Cambridge.
Soham has its own very distinctive charm, offering a selection of independent shops, primary and secondary schools, including a new primary school which opened in January 2014. A well-equipped sports centre providing indoor bowls, cricket, squash, badminton and a range of other activities. Locally there is some of the best angling in the country, over fifty miles of public rights of way, horse riding and pony trekking facilities, as well as many clubs whose activities range from amateur dramatics and martial arts.
Just a short drive from home is the city of Ely, where you can explore a splendid array of historic buildings, cafes and antiques shops or take a stroll along the riverbank in the shadow of the 'Ship of the Fens', one of England's most beautiful and largest churches.
Cambridge is less than a 20 mile drive from Soham, offering a wonderful fusion of historic and contemporary life. It offers some of the best shopping in the East of England, from hundreds of small independent shops and boutiques through to most of the major 'high-street' names.
After dark, the Cambridge landscape transforms from that of punts, shops and sunny views to one of candlelit restaurants, traditional pubs and sophisticated clubs and bars. Such a vibrant and cultural city has so much going on, it's hard to keep up.
FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) Money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.