Soham has a range of amenities including:- shops, local services, public house, church, recreational and sporting facilities, national banks, doctors surgery, primary and secondary schools, including a new primary school which opened in 01/2014. Soham is approximately 6 miles from Ely, 8 miles from Newmarket and 18 miles from Cambridge where a larger range of services and facilities can be found. Via the A142 there is easy access to the A14 at Newmarket to the south, where Cambridge is then to the west and Bury St Edmunds to the east.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) Money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents